Thursday, March 13, 2008

finally some pictures!

so here are some pictures finally. i cant figure out how to make the page look nicer. thats for next time. so here are some pictures. all the ones of the absolutely beautiful scenary are from my town. this is literally what i see every single day here. the picture of all 54 of us was at our retreat and the picture of less people is all the RCDers...rural community development. which is my project here. the four of us up close to the camera is my language group. so those are the ones who live in the same community as me. also, theres a picture near the end with a green wooden house. thats my house! but otherwise, take a look and let me know if you have any questions. ill try to post more pictures next time i can make it to this MUCH faster computer lab. its in san jose, which is a 2 hour bus ride from me. but i have to come here pretty often for training so i should be able to post them then.
so, enjoy!



























.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics! Looking forward to visiting you there sometime :)

Anonymous said...

I thought this was intresting
http://emilywebster.blogspot.com/ ...another Peace Corps volunteer in Costa Rica.

Just a parent watching the Blogs of the Ticos 17 & 18 in Costa Rica. I have a son that is in your group. Thanks for the pictures, they really show a lot of what some of journals are trying to describe.

Daron Christopher said...

Obviously any idea of mine is good. There are more people in your training group than there are on my island. Good job listening to me! Have fun with hazing, I mean training.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to come visit and see it for myself.