Sunday, February 10, 2008

here goes nothing

i've never used a blog before but i hear its a nice way to stay in touch and let everyone know about my experiences. and if daron recommends it, it must be a good idea. so here it goes. im leaving in 2 weeks for a 2 day orientation in DC and then its off to costa rica for an 11 week training period with all the other volunteers. i REALLY want to stay in touch with everyone back home and around the world so please email, write letters (ill post my address when i get it) and come visit!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you can blog, I can comment! Look forward to hearing about your adventures, u-turns and all. I love you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

You have not even left Philadelphia yet and we miss you already!
Good luck, have fun and work hard. Looking forward to reading about your experiences.
Love you,
Aunt Karen (F)

Karen Hmiel said...

We wish you wonderful adventures during the next 27 months. Please keep yourself safe. I have great pictures of you with chocolate fondue all over your face and will gladly forward them to anyone you want me to in the State Department!
Love you lots,
Aunt Karen (H)