Wednesday, April 14, 2010

quick hola

I´m not sure why I haven´t written or posted pictures in a while. Time just goes by and I don´t even notice. So, sorry about that. This is a going to be a quick one since I only have a few more minutes at the internet before my bus comes.
My service here ends in just over a month which is very hard to believe. I have loved almost every day of it so it´s going to be a hard thing to leave. The last few months have been the usual work, play, and life. Now I have the job market on mind and a list of to do´s and goodbyes before I leave.
Quickly, holy week was a few weeks ago. That´s the week before Christmas and everyone has off from work on Thursday and Friday of it. Buses don´t run and everything is closed. So I went to Tamarindo beach on Wednesday and stayed until Saturday which was really nice. It´s a beautiful and (but) very developed beach. Other than that and a great visit from the states, life has been pretty much the same. The recycling project we started has turned out to be very successful and the other projects are moving right along.
I hope everyone back home is doing well. I´ll see you all soon!

1 comment:

Chris said...

We Need a Few Good Writers!
*Travel with purpose after COS and author a travel guide for your country of service.*
Other Places Publishing, a start-up publishing house created by RPCVs, is actively recruiting PCVs in their final year of service to remain in-country after COS to research and write travel guides for their country of service. Our guides provide unique local insight, highlight those spots off the beaten path, and show the real country to travelers. If you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. We’re particularly interested in hearing from R/PCVs in Central and South America. Check out www.otherplacespublishing.com for more info, or email Chris at editor@otherplacespublishing.com. Please pass this information along to other PCVs in your country. Thanks!

See our job posting in the May 15 issue of Hotline and check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Other-Places-Publishing/197817465785?ref=ts